วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Dyson DC23 TurbineHead Canister Vacuum



I had an older generation animal upright... it worked perfectly and the only reason I didn't keep it is that I moved from a country that didn't have the same voltage so it wouldn't have worked here. I was skeptical about a cannister vac since I'd only had uprights. I deliberated for about six weeks after we moved, using a borrowed hoover, which in my opinion just pushes the dirt around a little. I read lots of reviews online and eventually was deliberating between the dc17 animal and the dc23 turbinehead. I didn't want the motorhead because one of my issues is that I didn't want the noisy head - I have a bulldog who goes ballistic about vacuum cleaners.



I'm an ebay gal so got it there for $300, shipping included. It still has the 5 year warranty from dyson, so no risk. I unpacked it on a Friday afternoon and vacuumed the whole house. Bear in mind I've always had a dyson. I LOVED it. Much lighter than the upright and so manoeuverable... and it sits on the stairs! In my opinion way better than the one I had before. And the thing can suck... we emptied the cannister twice. Note that it didn't lose any suction when it was full. The motor was not particularly loud - again, much quieter than my upright.



As far as the criticism I've seen here, I can't relate. The power button is near the floor - give it a push with your toe, for heaven's sake. Also the head slots neatly into the front of the dyson, so storage is no issue. Quite honestly it's an attractive machine. Also, for the person who complained that it spits dirt... I didn't find that at all as long as you keep the head flat on the floor and don't tilt up the back of it (duh).



In short, amazing. I imagine I'll be keeping it till it falls apart, which will hopefully be a long time from now!
(19 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Dyson DC23 TurbineHead Canister Vacuum


  • Compact canister vacuum with Level 3 Root Cyclone technology ensures powerful, consistent suction
  • Air-driven TurbineHead brush bar is ideal for cleaning medium and short pile carpets and can be turned off for hard floors.
  • Lifetime HEPA filter with Bactisafe screen that traps and kills bacteria, mold and allergens on contact
  • Telescopic Wrap System allows the hose and wand to be compressed
  • Measures 13.9 x 19.3 x 11.9 inches (HxWxD); 5-year warranty

Interesting Products
ML490N 24PIN Narr 475CPS Par USB Enet 120V Epson ibm ml
HP Deskjet 695c Printer color ink jet Legal A4 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 5 ppm capacity 100 sheets Parallel
Designjet 510 Dye 42IN 2400X1200DPI 160MB USB par Printer
Rock Band USB Hub

RIMAGE CORPORATION 520201 001 Printer 480I Disc Printer Thermal
DP 8340FC 4.5 Par No ps 2 COLOR Receipt transact PS E51010
Daisy Fuentes Pilates
Canon PIXMA mini260 Photo Inkjet Printer 1444B002
Kx p2130 24pin Narr 250cps Sheetfed Par Epson Lq 860 IBMpro.x2
HP Deskjet 9800 Printer color ink jet Super B A3 Plus 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 30 ppm mono up to 20 ppm color capacity 150 sheets Parallel USB remarketed
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Epson FX 2190N Impact Printer with Networking
SimCity Creator
Kodak EasyShare C913 9.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Silver

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น