วันอังคารที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

!! Miele Leo S5381 Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Deluxe Power Nozzle S236



I've had this vacuum for a couple of months now and I'm in love. Everyone I know tried to steer me to a Dyson and I'm so glad I didn't listen.



With the press of a button I can adjust the suction and go from area rugs to throw rugs to my drapes. It tackles my Weimaraner's short hairs imbedded in the fabric of the couch and rugs with ease. But I can also vacuum my plant leaves without shredding them. As a previous upright owner, the canister took a little getting used to but it's 3 swivel wheels spin 360 degrees making it very manueverable. It's surrounded by a rubber bumper that protects my walls and furniture. I can clean under my sofa and loveseat which was impossible to do with my previous uprights. It's also very light and portable which makes cleaning my stairs so easy that I actually clean them weekly. All parts of the hose attachment are easily detachable making it a breeze to change from the power head to the floor attachment or suck up the cobwebs in the corners. The onboard attachments are easy to access and fit nicely on the suction handle for tabletops and lampshades. Changing the bag is a cinch and all the dirt is kept in it's little bag with a seal. A must for allergy sufferers. I've also noticed a dramatic decrease in dust collecting on my table surfaces since the wool/silk area rug is the cleanest it's been in years.



I was very hesitant to pay that much and I'm even a little embarassed when people ask me how much I spent on a vacuum, but they just don't make machines that last more than 3 years any more. I'm hoping I save in the long run if this lasts me at least 10 years.
(3 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Miele Leo S5381 Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Deluxe Power Nozzle S236


  • Delux SEB236 Electric Powerhead, SBB300-3 Parquet Twister Floor Brush, SES119 Electric Hose SET210 Electric, SET210 Electric stainless steel telescopic wand
  • Integrated Tools: Upholstery tool, Crevice nozzle and Dusting brush
  • Active HEPA Filter (1 supplied)
  • 4.76 Quart capacity HyCleanTM GN dustbag with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar (2 supplied)
  • 1,200 watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor System, Impressive 33-foot operating radius

Interesting Products
MySims
Okidata Pacemark 3410 9 Pin 550Cps Wide Par Ser 120V Epson IBM
HP Deskjet 340c Printer color ink jet A4 600 dpi x 300 dpi up to 4 ppm capacity 30 sheets Parallel
Nikon Coolpix S220 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD Plum
Wii Charge Station
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010
Citizen CBM 1000 Type II Receipt printer two color thermal line Roll 3.15 in 203 dpi x 203 dpi up to 354.3 inch min USB
The Princess and the Frog
Fujifilm Finepix A170 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD
Konica Minolta magicolor 4650DN Laser Printer
Carnival Games MiniGolf
Game Party 3
Wii Fit Workout Kit
Skateboard Snowboard for the Wii Fit Balance Board
HP Deskjet F2110 All in One Printer Scanner and Copier

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น