วันอังคารที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

** iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot Model 535



I have now owned a Roomba Discovery, a 535 and my latest is the 530 which is only 3 days old at the time of this review. These little guys are great for every day cleaning, especially if you suffer from allergies such as dust and pet dander like my husband does. They pick up plenty of dust, sand, bird feathers and pet hair. Having to empty the bin after each use is actually a blessing in disguise for people who suffer from allergies because all those allergens are not sitting around in your regular vac. They are dumped into the kitchen trash which is taken out daily. I have found that these robots work the best and last the longest if you use them on a regular basis and not just once or twice a week (As I did with my original Discovery model). It seems the batteries go bad on them rather quickly if you don't use them at least every other day. If you don't plan to run them but maybe once or twice a week, I would say to stick with your regular vac because your Roomba will probably end up being useless within 6 or 8 months due to the battery no longer holding a charge. These are a big investment, so save yourself some heartache and use your Roomba at least every other day and clean it on a regular basis to keep it in tip top shape. The warranty period leaves much to be desired so I would suggest getting a 3 year warranty through another source such as Square Trade or something.



Just so you all know.... I run my Roomba every morning while I sit and drink my morning coffee. I have a Yellow Labrador, Labrador x Catahoula mix, Long haired cat, Siamese cat, 12 birds, 3 kids plus all the other usual dirt and debris that gets brought in daily. My Roomba does an excellent job at keeping my floors clean and I believe it also helps keep my home odor free because it cleans up daily instead of just running the big vac once or twice a week.


(10 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot Model 535


  • Virtual wall lighthouse (requires 2 "C" batteries)
  • Self-charging home base
  • Replacement filter
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Cleaning brush tool

Interesting Products
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2
Block Party
Canon BJC 1000 Color Bubble Jet Printer
HP DesignJet 110Plus r 24 large format printer color ink jet Roll A1 24 in x 50 ft ARCH D 1200 dpi x 600 dpi up to 6 min page color capacity 150 sheets Parallel USB
Wii Crossbow Gun
Solitaire Mahjong
Wii Fit 3 in 1 Starter Kit
HP H470b Office Jet Mobile Printer
Wii Classic Controller
New Play Control Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
HP D1560 Deskjet Printer
HP PhotoSmart 7450 Inkjet Printer
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Inkjet Printer
Kodak EasyShare C813 8.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น