วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!@ Bissell ProHeat 2X Select Upright Deep Carpet Cleaner 9400



This is a great shampooer. I've read a good majority of the Reviews before purchasing this. I decided to try it (I have an older dog that gets sick alot), since my Hoover carpet shampooer died. I am thrilled that I got the Bissell. What a difference, it is easier to use. Only one container for the water (I hated having 2 separate tanks that I had to keep refilling and emptying, now it is one trip). This shampooer works great. I liked it so much I decided to shampoo both the living room and dining room carpets. They came up so nice, that I then decided to do my bedrooms. Very pleased. Plus the price was great. Had a rebate for $50 from Bissell, plus it was on sale with a $20 gift card. I've had this for over 6 months now and am very happy.
(257 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Bissell ProHeat 2X Select Upright Deep Carpet Cleaner 9400


  • Upright vacuum/carpet cleaner; 12 amps
  • 12 rows of brushes rotating for deep cleaning/grooming
  • Heats water and cleaning formula to remove tough stains
  • Edge-to-edge cleaning and suction power
  • Choose between light clean, normal, rinse, or heavy traffic settings

Interesting Products

TM U220B POS Network Receipt Printer

DATEL ONLY B6300N LASER 35PPM
Wii Dual Charger Station

HP DeskJet 940C Color Printer
Nikon Coolpix S220 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD Cobalt Blue
A Boy and His Blob
Wii Energizer 2x Charge Station
Go Diego Go Safari Rescue
HP Deskjet D1520 Printer color ink jet Legal 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 11 ppm mono up to 11 ppm color capacity 80 sheets USB
HP Deskjet 9800 Printer color ink jet Super B A3 Plus 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi up to 30 ppm mono up to 20 ppm color capacity 150 sheets Parallel USB remarketed
HP Officejet 5610xi Color All In One
Chicken Shoot

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น