วันจันทร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Oster 6297 6 Slice Convection Toaster Oven Stainless Steel



My last toaster oven was a small black@Decker which I hated! and my Husband hated!!, so we were a bit shy about the whole convection/toaster oven thing. Amazon had a great price on this Oster convection/toaster oven so I went for it! So happy with my it I use it all the time. Just like using all new appliances it took a few times getting used to the settings. But making anything from a frozen meal to toast to the perfect openfaced sandwich is a breezzzzzzzz. the size is perfect infact it's no bigger then my 4 slice toaster it replaced. If you want a nice looking, easy to use, makes great food, convection/toaster oven go for it, it's worth the price!
(270 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0


More Detail For Oster 6297 6 Slice Convection Toaster Oven Stainless Steel


  • 6-slice toaster oven with convection technology for faster cooking
  • 2 rack positions; 150- to 450-degree F thermostat; light to dark toast settings
  • Glass door; 60-minute timer with auto shut-off; Cool-Touch side handles
  • Nonstick interior; removable crumb tray; baking pan and broiler insert included
  • Measures 17 by 14 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty

Interesting Products
Canon CP 10 Card Photo Printer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น