วันอังคารที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ Miele S5281 Callisto HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner w Electric Power Brush and Floor Brush



I received my new Miele Callisto today. I must say it works better than any vaccuum I have ever had. My only problem is that after spending $900 on a vaccuum, I would think I could get a operating instruction booklet specific to my vaccuum. Not true. I was sent a generic booklet for the 5000 series. Most of the pictures and instructions do not match. In fact, if I had not already had a canister vaccuum of a different brand, I would not be able to figure out how to put this vaccuum together or use it. But, I gave it 5 stars because it's a really great vaccuum.
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0


More Detail For Miele S5281 Callisto HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner w Electric Power Brush and Floor Brush


  • Comes with Electric PowerHead - Perfect for Pet Hair + High-Pile to Low-Pile Carpeting!!!
  • Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / Made In Germany and Made To Last - The Miele Callisto has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
  • Sealed System Construction with HEPA Filter - Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer
  • Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush cant go!
  • Free Shipping!!!!

Interesting Products
Eazypower 81544 90 Degree 3 8 Inch Angle Drill Attachment

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น